Separation of bulky parts such as:
- plastic chairs, tables, benches;
- paper boxes and packaging;
- polystyrene, polystyrene and related materials.
LOAD FOR THE FIRST SELECTION
The residual material from the preselection will be loaded with a rubberised mechanical shovel with a 250 cm bucket, equipped with solid wheels in order to limit its wear over time, in a loading hopper of the indicative volume of 10 cubic meters, to start the selection specific, where the division between plastic, glass and metals will take place.
From the hopper the material will be distributed in a conveyor belt of plain, oil-proof, creeping selection, with a width of 1200-1500 mm, where the bags will be opened and a first selection will be made by hand, where the operators will extract:
- polypropylene (boxes, jars, etc.);
- polyethylene (cans, bags, schopper, films, etc.);
- the waste (aggregates, electrical appliances, toys, fabrics, glass, metals, etc.);
- The material referred to in point 3 will continue on the conveyor belt.
Il materiale di cui al punto 3 proseguirà così sul nastro trasportatore.
SEPARATION OF FERROUS AND NON-FERROUS METAL MATERIALS
The cycle continues by entering the fraction:
- in a magnetic separator for ferrous and tin-plated metals of the “overbelt” permanent magnet type with relative collection hole;
- in a magnetic eddy current separator (ECS) for the separation of non-ferrous metals (cans, …).
SEPARATION OF GLASS
Through an aeraulic separator the glass is divided from the plastic by specific weight difference.
SEPARATION OF PLASTIC
Here you will have the division into three fractions:
- under-sieve, consisting of small pieces of plastic, not selectable, to be sent for recycling (plasmix);
- Slash, consisting of flat and flexible flat plastic bodies such as envelopes, trays, polyethylene films;
- oversize, consisting of hollow bodies, essentially bottles and bottles; this is conveyed by means of a conveyor belt into the storage silo for the subsequent sorting.